Law graduate from Universidad del Rosario with a Mention for Academic Excellence, with a graduate degree in Corporate Law from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana. As an associate, she has advised national and international clients in litigations before the ordinary jurisdiction, as well as arbitration proceedings related to infrastructure, energy, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, mining, oil and gas, under the rules of the ICC and the CCB.
Before joining the firm, Natalia worked as an associate in the Litigation, Arbitration and Insolvency team at Brigard & Urrutia, where she worked on various matters related to litigation, arbitration, and insolvency. She has also worked as a lawyer in the legal divisions of Banco de Bogotá and Pacific Rubiales.
recent representative matters
• She was part of the team that represented an oleoduct in a national arbitration under the rules of the CCB related to breaches of an EPC contract, against a multinational corporation.
• She participated in the defense of a recognized travel fee aggregator against an online travel agency in an unfair competition proceeding before the Superintendency Commerce and Industry.
• She was part of the team that represented an international hotel chain in a commercial international arbitration under the CCB rules, that arised due to the breaches of a hotel management contract caused by a colombian corporation.
representative case experience
• She is part of the of the team representing the Refinería of Cartagena, in an international arbitration under the ICC rules, against Chicago Bridge & Iron Company related to the breaches of an EPC contract subscribed with the objective of enlarging and modenizing the refinery.
-Graduate Degree in Corporate Law from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana.
-Law graduate from Universidad del Rosario.
publications and academic experience
- Assistant Lecturer for the Alternative Methods of Dispute Resolution Class at Universidad Sergio Arboleda.